Welcome


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Cole planning Anfield trip to 'say hello'

On-loan Lille midfielder Joe Cole is planning to pay parent club Liverpool a visit over the festive period and says he is relishing having Christmas off this year.
Cole confirmed that he will return to England for Christmas while Ligue 1 is on a winter break and revealed that he plans to drop in on Kenny Dalglish and Co. at some point.
"I've not had a Christmas off since I was 15, so I'm very happy about that," Cole told the club's official website. "I can spend some time with my family. You know my little girl's getting to the age now where she maybe doesn't know what it is but she gets all excited about the tree and the lights and everything.
"It's great to be going home at Christmas and seeing my family and not going in and having pasta and chicken on Christmas Day and things.
"I'm going to go and watch a Liverpool game to say hello because obviously I'm still contracted to them, and I've got no other time to see Chelsea or West Ham. But I'm sure I'll catch a game at some point and I wish them all the best and I hope that they can continue to keep winning as much as they can."

No comments:

Post a Comment