Welcome


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Villa says no to Liverpool as Spain star vows to fight for his future at Barcelona

David Villa has distanced himself from speculation linking him with a move to Liverpool.
The Barcelona man insists he is happy in Spain despite reports to the contrary in which it is said he has fallen out with Nou Camp star man Lionel Messi.
It is only Villa's second season with the European champions following his £40million switch from Valencia.
And Spain's all-time leading goalscorer has at times struggled playing second fiddle in attack to his Argentine team-mate.
However responding to speculation about his future, the 30-year-old insisted he has no intention of quitting the club.
'I feel important, and even more so when the manager speaks well of me,' he said. 'I've always had the affection of team-mates and especially the public. I noticed it since the day I arrived. So it’s not vital that I score.
'I don’t give any importance to what is said outside the club. I don’t have to be worried about all of this, it’s all the same to me. I work so that the manager, my colleagues, the fans and my family are happy, and that’s the case.'
Liverpool's desire to lighten to the goal-burden on Luis Suarez is likely to see them enter the transfer market in January, having seen £35m man Andy Carroll fail to live up to expectation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment