Welcome


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Liverpool set to Swoop for £15m Croatian International Striker

Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish will be on red alert after the latest comments to come from Rangers striker Nikica Jelavic with regards to his Ibrox future.


The Kop boss is eager to bring in a new striker as Dirk Kuyt is expected to leave Anifield during the course of the January transfer window whilst Liverpool will also be without Luis Suarez for eight games.
However it is Liverpool that attracts the Croatian international the most: "Of course I am flattered about Liverpool, but I do not know how much truth there is," Jelavic told the Daily Mail.

"Therefore, I don't pay attention because I do not want to create additional pressure. My job is to play.

"Liverpool is a great name but, like I say, the question is how much are they really interested?"

No comments:

Post a Comment